The Institute focuses on the development of all its research units, creating a network that succeeded in interconnecting the teams and building an efficient framework to link them to international networks.
The results obtained in different research units can be seen alternatively as a collaborative common effort of the seven thematic Teams, as presented in the recent auto-evaluation report:
- Constructive and Technological Engineering – Lasers, Lasers and Fiber Optic Devices, Analytical Methods for Analysis
- New Optoelectronic Materials, Thin Films and Surface Processing By Vacuum Technologies – OE-MAST
- Optoelectronical Methods and Techniques for Cultural Heritage Restoration/ Preservation
- Advanced Optoelectronic and Complementary Techniques for Environmental Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Alternative Fuel Technologies and the Science of Environmental Impact Mitigation Related to Energy Conversion Processes
- Hydrotronics and Tribology – Elements for increasing the functional performances of the complex automation systems
- Technology Transfer
INOE is committed to moving forward, to reshape the multi‐disciplinary approach into a crossdisciplinary research, targeting more closely the optoelectronics domain, taking a step forward in the physical engineering field of optoelectronics.